- Still seeing Hot Med. Sometimes want to smack him, but then he makes me laugh, so...it's still on.
- Working on monologues for performance this Saturday evening. Should be fun. Can't decide whether to tell Hot Med about it--I really think he'd be bored (no "action"), but I don't want his feelings to be hurt if I don't invite him. Hmm...
- Had a decent 4th of July.
- Too hot to walk, but have been swimming a few times.
- Went back to hometown yesterday to visit with friends again. Miss them. *Pout.*
- Car battery died in hometown yesterday. Jumped it to drive home, borrowed my dad's portable battery charger for this morning, waiting to hear from the mechanic whether the alternator is involved. (Please god, no.)
- Had a bad allergy outbreak last week. Ponied up money to see the doctor. Also have a big red splotch in one eye which the doctor assumed was also allergy-related. Prescribed allergy drops.
- Had heart attack at pharmacy because said drops were $103.49!
- Drops aren't working. Don't think it's allergies. Fearful that an expensive eye doctor may have to be consulted. (Please god, no.)
I think that catches you up.
It's supposed to be 100 today and 103 tomorrow, with heat indexes even higher...so my heat-induced blahs won't be going away this week, for sure. I'll probably also be whiny. The whiny blahs...poor Hot Med. (Hee.)